6.9.13

Preference Matters -or so they say

I've since found it rather odd that whilst I'm applying for work in different places that I stumbled upon one where I'd have to take a picture of myself with how I look if I were to represent their company. I know there are some resumes that require head shots but aren't those usually for acting agencies? Head shot or not, I found myself feeling a little self-conscious at the thought of people judging the way I look and how I dress in a photograph as a means to predict whether I'd be good at the position. I completely understand that representation is very important to companies and I guess that a resume would back you up as well, but there's something so chilling about being chosen due to preferential look/status.
Overalls: Topshop// Top: Cotton On// Shoes: Lipstik

No comments: