26.12.14

A Celebration

It's been such a glorious day filled with love and thanks this Christmas. Christmas Eve was spent with the people that I love most along with Christmas day. I'm so thankful for my family and my friends who I get the privilege to also call my family. For the most part of the day, the sun reflected the warmth that had filled everyones hearts with great joy. I hope that this year, everyone had just as much of a beautiful Christmas as I did and that no one spent it feeling alone as this day is meant to be a day of gathering for a celebration and praise. I am so thankful that God has shown us love through passion and sacrifice that we may have a reason to come together and be merry, eat plenty of food and be blessed by the spirit of giving. I mean, I have my fair share of presents this year and I can't wait to use each and everyone of them for their purpose, but nothing beats that greatest present which is the birth of our saviour. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: