20.2.15

Happy Feet


Last winter I added Moxi Lolly skates to my summer wishlist but unfortunately, it's been really hard to save up for a pair. It's a little depressing every time I want to check out at the checkout.

It's the last month of Summer and Autumn follows soon but I'll be in the Philippines while it's still warm. I've decided that I will just have to make-do with something a little cheaper and Peter has agreed to it as well. Originally, I wanted to learn how to skate just to be super cheesy with him and film a few covers of songs with simple, cute choreography. In preparation for a new pair, I honestly couldn't help myself when I walked through Dangerfield the other day and saw their sale socks. The frilly ones are probably not long enough to be shown like they would classically be showcased but there was such a selection and their sale only made it harder. Perhaps a winter collection is something I might consider.


Princess Highway Sunday Stripe and Frill socks//Dangerfield Roller Skate socks//Princess Highway Strawberry Fields socks//Dangerfield Sunflower and Stripe socks//Dangerfield Black Cat socks//Princess Highway Cloud socks

No comments: