15.6.15

OH, THE PLACES WE FIND

Did I mention I'm on a uni break? Finally, the time has come where I'm no longer stressing about counted essays and it feels great to be spending most of the weekends as carefree as I can along with Peter's company.


The days grow frostier by the mornings and all my phalanges are beginning to suffer each time they're slightly exposed to the chill of winter. I do love winter though,  even though I could never experience the snow in suburbia. Helping me through this season is probably this wrap/cape that feels like a warm blanket. People have commented on how cosy and snug I look with it on and I plan to wear it often this winter. Having a university stalkerspace has taught me that you can literally wear anything to uni to only be accepted by your fellow community so I feel much too confident to show off my blankety throw in attempts to keep me warm. 

Early winter is interesting at this time, especially when we can catch a glimpse of the last rays late in the afternoon. It gets dark so soon now that I always feel as if 6pm is much too late for me to be coming home. 
Cotton On blanket wrap//Glassons ripped denim skirt//Cotton On Felt Fedora//Chicabooti striped top//Target stockings (similar)//Hand-me-down Dr. Martens


Pictures taken by Peter