11.11.11

A Tight Rope

A very special occasion is peeping its way around the corner and I'm very excited about it. In just three more weeks, Ink will be celebrating his 21st birthday which is why he is showing his thanks in celebration for another year with a themed party. His theme is Old Carnivale, but mostly it's quite open to many eras and contemporary genres of carnival which is quite impressive. He's been working hard in finding things to make his night perfect. 

I would really like to shot gun a tight-rope walker, I've asked permission to post it up on the Facebook wall but now, I don't feel like doing it anymore.  My idea is to wear a vintage style corset with plain neutral colours such as ivory, white, peach or gold. Also, make my own tutu since I can't afford a petticoat, a parisol, white stockings and ballet shoes. Here are some pictures I found inspiration from.


Premoderntheatre
Visualphotos


Nancyshawver
Vintagevenus
Themindbodymoderate


Oilpainting
Yourournarcissus