31.8.13

Food Affair


The comfort 'food' that I've come home to and sit by my laptop with is gherkins. Anything pickled is an absolute weakness for me but tonight I was re-reminded about food blogs and one in particular being Pastry Affair has got my tongue and stomach craving for sweets and things. Right about now, I could easily give into the baking mood but considering the time and the lack of ingredients I'm sure to have, I'll just froth at the mouth, staring at my screen. I've never really paid attention to food blogs but when I came across the Pastry Affair, I felt a match made in the viral universe. Wait till you see the cupcakes and pies or her specialty in scones of different flavours. Here's a pumpkin waffle recipe I'm dying to try/be motivated to make all in due time.

No comments: