9.1.15

ERIN'S HOLIDAY OUTFIT

In 2013 Erin from Calivintage was heavily pregnant during the Christmas holidays. I've followed her blog since 2010 and I still love her content. Her smock dresses are one of my favourite things that she likes to wear and I only wish for retail here in Australia to have more of those. I've been scrolling through her outfit archives because as you already know, it's summer here and since Erin resides in Southern California, I thought a bit of Calivintage inspiration was needed for summer 2015. She has a certain knack for loose fitting items, stripes, thrifted pieces and linen cotton clothes that I just want more of. But can I just admire her festive attire? She looks adorable in her crushed velvet smock dress and her vintage blazer. She has since given birth to a beautiful baby boy and what blessed little boy he is to have such a gorgeous mama like her.

Images via Calivintage.


No comments: