13.10.11

Why Waste Sunny Days?


Long story short, I went to school and then before my next class I drove off. I planned to spend some time with my Mother today but she unfortunately left the house empty (called in for work), bailing on me so I asked my friend Danny if he wanted to come out and NOT waste the sun as it is usually seldom to pass by and give us a reason to stay outside. It would have been depressing to stay inside and waste it all. 

Walking around for wreckers that would sell the parts needed for his poor car in the sun wasn't so bad, I nearly cried when I forgot how far away we walked from my car, leading me to think that someone had come by to steal the thing. Seeing her small, red body was fulfilling and much relieving to myself. Then we went off to the park to eat the most unhealthiest of junk food, McDonalds... 

He didn't do so well of saving himself the embarrassment by allowing me to listen to a few CDs he'd put tracks on, let alone allowing me to figure out for myself how to work his CD player just so I can listen to his collection of covers and such. I didn't laugh AT him, but I admit that I could have let out some giggling a fair few times. His recordings weren't so bad, don't know why he was complaining. That's pretty much the day gone now... along with some photos because my friend actually likes to pose!
OH AND I FINISHED MAKING MY DRESS THAT I STARTED A WHILE AGO BUT LETHARGY TOOK OVER AND I RESENTED CONTINUING WITH IT, BUT I'M DONE AND I'LL POST UP SOME PICTURES OF IT SOONSIES.

No comments: