30.8.15

LAST DAY OF WINTER

One more sleep until Spring! Mind you, the sun only came out for about 20 minutes and currently it has become very gloomy outside since then. 

It's still pretty cold so I felt a little daring when I chose to wear shorts. But Spring is still practically here and although it usually brings the wet season and cooler breezes, it means there will be much more efficient lighting to look forward to which is exciting for Peter and I since we both like to shoot with Polaroid land cameras. This being said, I'd say that Spring is also my least favourite season when it's the only time of the year that magpies go on swooping rampages and the air fills up with pollen for my hayfever. Yes, I have hayfever and so therefore, I can hate Spring because of this too. 
 

Tempt button up blouse//Converse shoes//Tempt shorts//Old tartain scarf//Thrifted bag

Photos taken by Peter*