5.1.14

Weekly Roundup Favourites #1

It's the first Sunday of the year and I thought I'd start weekly round-ups of my favourite posts and pages which I've visited during the week. Looking back on my week actually helps me reflect on all the different things I thought and felt and were inspired by. This week I found a beautifully fragile dessert that I stumbled upon whilst looking for tips and techniques on starting terrarium making. I also read a feature post of a newly-wedded couple in their heart-warming christmas photoshoot. I completely admire Elizabeth's room tour on her blog with all her interior in their glory and not to mention, her cute little Korgi, posing in the pictures. I revisited Erica's post, showing off her lovely baby bump in a nautical attire and I still wish she'd post up a tutorial on her hairdo which she rocks so well. I enjoyed Rebecca's room tour even though I too am not a fan of pink but the colour scheme seemed to radiate off my screen with her quirky little bits n' bops. Since summer is 'sort of' here, I quite like the sound of drinks and summer food for gatherings with friends and though I don't drink, even the drinks looked rather delicious to stare at. Two of my favourite Instagramers finally made a blog! I'm super excited for them and I can't wait for the future of their blog because I am in awe of their gorgeous day to day frocks and to say the truth, rather envious too. And lastly, this collection truly reminds me of Bewitched even though she's clearly channeling little miss Drew in her collar and her cape.

No comments: