23.6.11

DJ Entries


So I would like to introduce this small section to my blog which is called DJ Entries [Dream Journal] because I haven't been getting into the habit of writing things down myself [since technology pretty much over-rules my whole life now]. I have the most amazingly ridiculous dreams that I sometimes wish I created the stories myself. The are seriously the most amusing yet, disturbing dreams so I'd like to share that with you, if you're willing to read it. I had one last night, or rather this morning actually, and it was about the end of the world. Let me explain...

It was the end of days. The sky made rapid shrieks of thunder, scaring the rest of us with the powerful sight of lightening. Some of us prepared the magical trees. Some, assigned to magical people. One man had accidentally let go of the magical man he was trying to tame, yet it didn't run away. Instead, he did what I assumed to be urinating on the poor man, but apparently not. He was washing the man with Holy water which just so happened to come from the lower parts of us humans. -This was the most odd this I've ever dreamed about but it somehow didn't creep me out whilst I was there-. I looked up into the misty shadows of the sight of many lanky-like trees. They stood tall and superior to the rest of the trees. Once again, the walking, talking and very shady tree began to "wash" some people with Holy water. I have no clue if anything in my dream is of certain symbolic elements to my life or my future, but this is just ridiculous. 

I ran with an old man who gave me a magical blanket. Apparently, I was forbidden to show and evil Princess this magical blanket so as I went past her as discretely as I could, she spotted me carrying this blanket of pure magic. -This occasionally happens in my dreams. I always seems to get caught-. She commanded me to give her the blanket so my thoughts were to pretend that I didn't want it anyway. I tried to make myself look inconspicuous on purpose just to lead her to believe that the blanket wasn't the real one. That it was a fake. "We can share it if you like" she said and I answered "Uh, no. You can keep it um, if you like. I don't uh, really want it. Here, it's yours forever now". She became to curious and quite cautious about the blanket that she ended up giving it to me. Silly princess.

I ran to shelter and met a group of friends. We were to stay together but one of them refused to stay. She wanted us to save he world. In my dream, the way we would save the world is if we "danced". -I know, it's becoming really ridiculous!-. She left the house and declared it necessary so I followed. And one of my other friends told me that everything was okay and that we would win amongst all the other people who were "dancing" the wrong dance.

As I followed behind, everything passed by me in slow motion. I looked up into the now perfectly darkened sky, winds whirling like crazy up there. I look to find my friends and they were gone. I look to my right and I see a boy about the age of 4 or 5, he was in slow motion too. He was doing Tai-Chi in his front lawn. And his dad [or I assumed to be his dad] appeared behind him. The boy stopped and tried to run but because he was in slow motion, he ran to slow and his dad vanished. Then I woke up.

That was it, a pretty wacky dream that makes absolutely no sense. I hope you found it interesting though.

No comments: