2.8.11

Quirky Love: Colours of The Wind

I feel as if colour plays a role in my life even though colour itself is merely a shade naturally or artificially applied to the atmosphere and surrounding inanimate objects. Just like organisms, colour creates a fresh new life and brings anything to it's full potential. I don't know what it is about colour that makes me obsess so much, especially the bold ones. I believe this is the reason as to why I don't often have black in my closet [though I should since work demands it] but I try my best to have variety. For heavens sake, my own name is Blue!
Dreamland
Ins3curityiskillingm3
Rip Jam Jars
Memento
Walked Away Empty
R.M.T
Farmerducks
Running In Circles
Mari

Never Live Life Unnoticed

1 comment:

Lucia said...

I love your pictures they are so pretty !