28.3.14

Sweet N' Salty

Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Butterscotch Frosting

As much as salted caramel can be pleasing to the palette, I'd much prefer chocolate coated pretzels and I  actually think they're the perfect combination. The Chocolate Box beats Cadbury in this department (no hate, still love Cadbury) and the only reason I'm hooked on these is because my supervisor would walk into work and let us have some to munch on. I'm guilty of buying not one, but two packets last night to suffice for the weekend but *peeps into packet* it seems I only have two left from my first packet. I'm a sucker for this kind of sweet, and I like how confused my tongue becomes when it rolls around the salt crystals. It's sad to see this packet empty, so I'm now drooling over some chocolate and pretzel recipes. 

Hey, don't hate me for craving these now. I'm actually on the same boat as you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE peanut butter! Eat it everyday! I'll have to try the cupcakes!http://www.roseylittleme.blogspot.com/