2.8.10

Reached a proper level of tiredness

So many sleepless nights have past by so slowly, and tonight is one of them. As a result of my recent late night/early morning sleeping patterns, I have put very little effort into studying and SAC's and all that. This night in particular is different. I can finally feel my tiredness kicking in. Perhaps it's because I've mastered the battle I've been fighting with my mind, or perhaps it could be the amount of physical activity I put into cleaning my whole room out once again. I haven't quite finished either. Another reason to organise a date for my spring cleaning and throwing out lifeless items that lie around in my closet.

I have once again realised that I have failed to be consistent with my posts, and I apologize but I just haven't any time to sit down and create well constructed material, worthy enough to be posted. There is much effort to put into a post...besides the thinking and editing photos. I'm not at all wise with time management and each time I type something and leave it so I can accomplish other priorities, I seem to forget what I was rambling about and so I get this impulse to delete the whole thing. I've made quite clear that I'm a little tired on this night but since I was on the computer, I had to do something. My pity goes to my blog for having such a lazy owner such as I.

Hopefully I can post tomorrow...and when there is a lovely day, filled with sunshine and cool breeze surrounding this town. My apologies for this boring and irrelevant post.

No comments: