3.6.10

It left my heart thumping

I am very excited to announce that one important blogger who inspires me had decided to follow me on Twitter! It may not seem much to you but this is so exciting! I followed Twitch Vintage's Blog and today I had received an email say that Twitch Vintage has followed me on Twitter. Robyn is the owner of this blog and shop and I don't know why but during VET, it had made me feel floaty and happy and now I am inspired to finish my blog quickly to be able to add the pages that I want...and may even make it to Modcloth's 'Blogger of the moment' section. Hopes up for the future. :)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

You are so sweet. I am following you on twitter, and checking out your blog. I would die to be Midcloth's blogger of the moment one month too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. XO